Winemaker Notes: From two historic Mendocino County vineyards – one with 70 year-old, dry-farmed Carignan (93%) pitched on an exposed rock slope at 2,400 feet; the other with 50 year-old Valdiguié (7%) organically farmed on clay soils in a cool, upland valley. These rapidly vanishing California grape varieties harken back to the Golden State's earliest winemaking efforts. The resulting wine is not carbonic hipster juice, but rather a serious red table wine more akin to Gigondas or Corbieres. Mostly Carignan with a few barrels of Valdiguie blended in for good measure, it may be the most "Californian" wine we produce.

Lioco Indica, Red Table Wine, Mendocino County 2019

$21.99 Regular Price
$19.99Sale Price
  • Items purchased online can be picked up at The Bottle Shop or you may request delivery. 

     

    Delivery is free and only available for those residing in Sierra Madre.

     

    We do not ship nor deliver outside of Sierra Madre.